CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 16, 2006

sorry for the quiet

just haven't had much to blog about recently.... I changed my phone for a new one.. it's not as cute and slim as my other one... When I brought it in to be changed everyone was asking if the old one worked still and if it's real.. no.. a 20 and 22 yr old are just yea.. using a fake phone sureee.. yes.. I had gone with kerri... and those pple were freaks.. ahh.. oh well.. another weekend and another day at the mall... oh well.. I'll be able to study while I'm there.. all good..

U pple stay kewl and sexy.. luv u all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the font were a lighter color it might be easier to read. Whadda ya think?

Queen of Clubs said...

didn't say I was totally done yet.. for the record.. and yes I do know I need to do that.. tks tho!