CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm in piggy heaven!!

yes yes yes.. uber amount of provision came in.. and wow.. I'm yeaa.. gonna reap the horrible benefits of havin such great food in the house now.. haha... it's awsum... the bestest... hummus, swiss cheese, chicken tenders (scrumptuous), turkeys, egg rolls (a whole ton of them), pita bread, falafel, pork sausage (ehhh...) prochutto, and yeaa.. list goes on.. heavenly food dreams, nightmare weight gaining.. oh well... :D

and oh.. a side note.. if no one noticed.. half the time I write something on here.. I'm bored.. hence the weird blogs.. haha.. I LUV IT!!

3 comments:

Blog God said...

mmmm sounds good, I wan't food like that. I want to gain weight!

Queen of Clubs said...

yess... and I forgot.. we got sweet potato pie, bread pudding, and pecan pie!! u should come... ;)

Ruth Cortejos said...

Oh yum...