CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Visit to the dentist

Whenever I'm at the dentist I always get super sleepy and tired... feels like I'm drugged.. yes I usually end up becoming drugged...
Weird feeling half your mouth numbed while the other is normal... weirder yet to feel your tongue half numbed... feels skinny and fat.. annoying... when they were waiting for it to get numb I kept feeling like I was choking on something... yea.. it was the numb side of the tongue doin cartwheels to the back of my throat... I swear it started having a mind of its own.. and kept gettin in the way of the dentist. In all no pain.. except a little when he injected me with the needle.. and then this nasty smell when he was filing out the old filling.... oh well.. just got super foolish.. which is nothin new for me.. and tired... and crashed for a couple hrs.. though I couldn't sleep to long due to a ton of noise.... though it made it more difficult for me to study... I kept gettin tired..
oh well I think I can remember how to figure it all out.. hmm no.. can't.. oh well
I need to take or find some pics.. my blog is becoming boring.. hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Byte, maybe it is just me but i can not read anything writen on the black background. looks like an interesting blog from what i can see, but there is so much that i can't.