CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I hope everyone had a very enjoyable one.. I can't really complain.. well I can a little snicker.. but nothin to horribly bad.. evening started out fun.. cooking as always hehe.. then dishes.. while putting away a stack of like 15 dishes I slipped on the wet floor bonked my tail bone my chin and my hand.. and had the dishes fall on me.. which saved all but like 4.. oh joy
Had a great couple games of volleyball.. one was girls against guys and we lost by like 1 point.. lucky little people.. but still fun all around. A small candle service, then the CTC tradition of burning down the christmas trees. I am very annoyed cause I had started to video but then the dog got scared and jump into me making me accidentally turn it off.. and I didn't realise until after the tree was all burnt.. though I got a couple pics which I shall post later.. and now I must go.. Sam wants to play some computer games.. will post more pics later.. hope everyone has a great beginning year love to all

3 comments:

Aaron said...

happy new year!

Nyx Martinez said...

Happy New Year to you!
Please post pics of my baby boy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would but at the moment I am not with him.. hence no new ones.. though I am trying to upload some more that I had taken of him before I left.. check out my sisters blog, Anj for a couple