CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 13, 2007

So saddened

I happened to miss theee besttt sale yet.. that I have known of for the bestest men's colonge evverrr!! To me.. that is.. it's the best.. and of course quite a good lot of my friends... Very Sexy For Him2... at Victoria Secrets.. like seriously half off. What would normally be around 22 dollars with tax.. would have during the christmas sale time.. been around 11 dollars... WHOOHOO.. I am soo extactic when I heard this and wanted to buy one for my luvi.. but as fate decided when I wanted to buy one.. they were all out.. WAHHH!! Now I weep fountains of anguished tears.. and yeaa.. when they're back in stock this wonderful sale is finished.. I AM MADD!! MAD MAD MAD I SAY!!! WHY ME!!??? oh well... I shall go on.. sniff.. I did joyfully enough catch a nice sale on boyshorts.. and I am quite happy about that.. they're sooo cutee :D I'm odd..
And yeaa.. another day today at the galleria.. everyone of course was thrilled to see me again after my month or so absence.. and couldn't get enough of hanging out with me.. and I was in high entertaining demand.. haha! Odd! hm... and as always the odd 5 or so cups of rootbeer kept me quite happy today and no bratty or.. annoying people that I had to contend with... Thank the Lord.. so tonight I am happy :D

0 comments: