CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 29, 2007

And times goes by.....

.. and soon there'll be no one left from the original team of the South Houston home. Yep everyone's leaving to lands.. known and still yet unknown.. will definately miss the many memories......




















A couple memories I've had of the great days in the SouthHouston Home.. miss everyone already :D And thank the Lord for weight loss hehe...

Other News:
I never really had much time to actually stop and think of the past year and all the significant things that I had happened to me. I can definately say a lot has happened.
The beginning of last year was definately one of the most difficult ones I have really ever gone through, yet, thank the Lord, I am still here, and I guess the Lord realised that I had all I could handle and in the end it was one of the best years :D. A definate surprise. The Lord works in mysterous ways hehe. I definately have much to be thankful for.
Today is going to be the beginning of our Feast days, which will be a wonderful time of rest and relaxation.
So I might not post to much during the next couple of days.. but I still love you all and continue to pray for you MUA!!

4 comments:

CrazyGurl said...

That picture of the two babies is soooo adorable.I love the little girl--so girlie and complete with the tiny bracelet, hairband and earrings ;-)

Ruth Cortejos said...

Yay...some fun photos!!

mig.moon said...

That last picture with the two girlies is my favorite. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh man...I miss all those guys! The wedding looked soo fun.