CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

YAY FOOD!!!

7 days later... my stomach has made itself known... definately hard to sleep when it's grumbling so loud I'm afraid my roommates will wake up. BUT I still am not eating solids yet.. I actually had to stop because of the various past stomach problems I had... it hadn't been able to get along with the lemon juice. I'm now on a diet of soft fruits, and will soon be going on a different one designed to healing the stomach. Man this kinna stuff should be done in a house that makes crappy food for meals... the food here is sooo tempting.. but oh well.. Please pray everyone that my stomach will recover from any past problems and I won't have it happen again..
And now out of boredom I'll post a pic of a burn I got while in mex... the scab has finally, now, gone... but this is when the scab started coming off.. and when it was hurting the most...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fanny bulge!...lol

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I noticed that too. Maybe she wanted us to see it?? Heh.