CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Master Cleanser

I'll be starting tonight on this "diet". It's called the Master Cleanser.. and I will probably be doing it for a couple weeks... and if I like it enough might continue it throughout the years. Google search it.. most of you will probably find it enteresting... http://www.naturalways.com/master-cleanser.htm http://www.therawfoodsite.com/mastercleanse.htm
oh well.. hopefully I won't miss food to much.. hehe!! and after that I will be starting another "health diet", which consists of cranberry juice, lemon juice, fish and raw vegetables. Sounds delightful hehe. Don't discourage me.. I need the encouragement.. and I need this also so it'll help my stomach.
So as a before the fast celebration for me.. I went with the others to the Madeline.. and enjoyed a couple slices of french bread and a good 4 cups of earl grey tea.. the only real thing I am going to really miss once on the feast.. tehe...
oh and for the fun of it.. here's a pic that was taken of my stomach a couple years back... my bro thinks I should sell it on ebay snicker... (the pic that is) but yea.. when I had my stomach problems a lot I had to get a camera down my throat so they could see if it was infected.. I think looks super.. ahem.. weird.. and gross and ugly.. but still kewl.. haha. So everyone here's what a slightly infected empty stomach looks like

8 comments:

Amythos said...

that is just discusting, why post something like that up on your blog?
I hope all goes well with your new 'diet' though.

Anonymous said...

I thought the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with your stomach....? That looks like a nice healthy stomach to me.

Queen of Clubs said...

in that last pic there is a little red.. that was a small infection I had.. but no they never did find out and can only guess and assume..

Anonymous said...

EWWW LOOKS LIKE A FANNY!...LOL

Aaron said...

yeah..... thats really gross.... ewe!

Ruth Cortejos said...

Ewwww... :-D

Good luck with your diet thingy!

Paul said...

Looks terrible! What body part are you gonna post next?? Spare me!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.