CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tepo sightseeing!

We had gone to Tepo a while back, shopping and to eat out.. as well as visit the near by church.. quite disturbing.. had a bunch of luminadi (However spelt) signs on their walls.. oh well.. PTL!! We had fun none the less.. then Sam and I stayed later taking pics and hanging out.. here's a couple of the pics.. I hadn't had time to post these sooner but am now hehe.. yea and I'm uploading some more pics on my pics site.. so check them out.. they're really not arranged right but they're from the entire time I've pretty much been here.. all shuffled horribly around... sorry






Ricky, Rosie, Lily and I will be leaving monday early morning.. sniff.. I do really like it here.. super nice.. well we'll see what happens.. but i shall miss everyone here.. they're awsum people. Hope to see you all again soon

2 comments:

Amythos said...

I never got to see you while you were here, I so wanted to, but it never worked out.
thats pretty kewl though.
I changed my freeday this week to be on saturday and I went with a friend to see the aztec pyramids, it was awesome. I'm going to be posting the pics that we took up on my blog sometime soon.

CrazyGurl said...

Eeeew churches, they always give me the heebie-jeebies ;-)

You look so cute sitting there tho hehe