CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A new pic

Well we're done our Feast now... and gettin through the weekend.. though I'm looking forward to the end of it... oh well... Tomorrow we're probably going to be going over to my sisters apartment so that we can watch the super bowl... whoohoo.. I forgot who I'm supposed to be rooting for... so oh well.. I'll figure it out and then cross my fingers for them hahaa!! I'm not to be into the teams.. hence my forgetfulness of who is playing... so I'm just cheering for the Team Sam wants to win.. ain't I so supportive snicker.. okay anyhow.. I'm posting a pic... this is the Rated A for everyone.. so enjoy :D.. I shall be posting more pics.. once I find the time to upload them on my computer.. of the feast days.. so more to come..

1 comments:

CrazyGurl said...

ooooh I love it...nice photography and you look HOT!!!