CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Resolution!

A kind word to someone everyday.. more if I'm around more people. I've been quite slack and have been more sarcastic to people recently.. so trying to be more loving :D Work with me.
Working on gettin a better standard, regarding health life, excersice etc etc.
hmm I think that's it for now :D
Oh well... everyone has permission to slap me if I don't get better hehe.... oh yeaa.. and right now it's also to not eat to many chocolates.. sniffers.. luvi loaded me... I don't know if I should take that offensively.. hahha!! Course I won't.. cause he wuvs me ;) hope everyone's gettin lots of chocolates (get dark chocolate it's healthier :D) kisses hugs luvs... etc etc.. if not a kiss for everyone.


1 comments:

CrazyGurl said...

Hee hee hee...Yay! Dark chocolate!!Happy valentines to you too. I like your new background!