CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 09, 2007

Super Size me

WOW.. let's just say... I'm definately cuttin out on my junk food, soda, fast foods. That is one scarrry "documentary" to watch.. and definately would recomend others to watch it... not sayin that everyone shouldn't eat it.. but still.... definately makes u think twice about what you're puttin inside you.. oh well..
Been doin a lot of exercise recently.. a couple tae bo boot camp work out.. definately coming more in shape.. whoohoo!!
Otherrr.. then that.. we've started to pack up the house.. gettin rid of things.. going through things.. etc.. closing down a home.. TOTALLY.. can be pretty hard.. and I haven't done this in quite a while.. oh well.. change is good.. and I'm definately lookin forward to it

1 comments:

Amythos said...

yeh I saw that documentary as well, definately makes you think twice before ordering a hamburger or fries at micky dee's or any other fast food restaurant for that matter.