CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Aquarium



My big little nefew has got his two front bottom teeth.. Lily has one and the other is almost all the way out.. Kaden's almost a year.. it's soo freakin weirddd... Time definately flies.

me with 2 of my sisters.. and the usual same old smile :D
The last of the home.. sniff




awsum things.. I loveee the jellyfish.. neato burritto







Super kewl.. we were able to touch them..that's me.. but when Charity did it she freaked and splashed me with salty water.. disgusting

White Tigers.. everything seemed to be sleeping around the time we came.. annoyance


The Aquarium pics.. that I had promised... mine didn't turn out all to well.. but these are the best ones. There's more in my pics section.. so if u wanna see a couple more then go there :D http://nakedpotato.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album08

0 comments: