CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Past and daily happenings

Daily things:
My Brother Mike left for Chile... yep this happened actually last monday.. but hey.. I've been lazy and trying to actually find something else as well to post about.. but alas.. not much else.. besides the usual still packing and trying to close down this home..
In my life... wow.. muchos decisions to make so please pray for me.. that I'll find what exactly it is I should be doing... As it can be quite a daunting task...
Last week while skating, a little kid went and pulled down a workers pants.. luckily he had thot of wearing boxers or yeaa... poor dude.. me and the rest of the guys did have a good laugh... it was soo unexpectant.. and I never thot I'd actually see something like that.. especially there.. Thank God Kathy (Rink manager) wasn't there.. the guy would have been fired from working there...
I'M GETTIN A NEW CHUBBYY!! It's a MP4 player.. it's soo cute and cuddly looking.. I can't wait to get it.. I have dubbed all my electronics chubby.. cause I always get the chubby ones.. it's adorabbbleee.. I so happy :D.....
Doin good.. healths great..... umm..... GOSH this is lame... I shall end with a pic of our beloved cat.. Milo... with his kill

PS. oranges and chicken nuggets.. for sum very weird reason... always makes me burp

4 comments:

CrazyGurl said...

I'm loving that pic. Well taken! That cat has got freakish eyes.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe my cat is still around, I had no idea you guys still had him. :) makes me happy

Anonymous said...

yep he's still around.. tho he recently got beaten up and bitten.. but he's still a sweet puddytat! We're actually lookin fora new home for him.. gonna miss him

Anonymous said...

awww hope you find a good home for him! Luv ya, liv