CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

its all in my head

So I had gone out ballooning at the mall.. and my friends there bought me dinner.. Sonic's Popcorn Chicken.. then after about 5 minutes I started to definately feel weird... I started at first with the stomach grumbles... which turned into really bad ones, a bad headache, changing from cold then hot.. and back again, blurry eyes and dark vision, vomitted, and the shakies.. definately wasn't kewl.. don't know if that was my head trying to tell me all the horrible stuff on TV about fastfood is true.. or if I was actually really not feeling good... but yea.. for a good hr.. I definately didn't feel good.. and now after reading the nutrition guide of it.. I am feeling worse than before.. oh lord.. NO MORE I SAY never never never... ahhh.. well puttin that all back...
ANYYHOWW.. no more scary grossness... on a nicer lighter mood.. Congrats to Luca and Cla.. on their cute little son.. he has such a chubby little nosey.. it's sooo cuteeeee.. luv ya guys!!! PS.. Stealing this pic.. snicker

0 comments: