CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I miss all my hunnies!!

sniffer sob... was looking at pics and I miss and I miss all my friends sooooo so much.... I miss the crazy days off where we could never decide what we wanted... (just don't stick me back there.. I might seriously do some damage to the car or something.. someone) all piling into the van and going to watch a movie in the theater.. all going to walmart and hanging out.. cause we were bored.. ricky and mike's jokes and jesting... hanging out with Shelly and Aaron.. talking about the weirdest of things.. (ahem that was quite often and mainly them) going to Idaho... stayin at a friends place, having to sleep with shelly (I did enjoy it shelly... but u were to... skinny and not.. manly enough hehe) ;), listening to the cyotees or wolves whichever there were.. and watching scary horror movies where Keanu Reeves plays a bad guy.. and us sneaking into the room to get more movie.. staying up all night.. and falling asleep at sundawn only to be woken up....being foolish...
Going out to the galleria, drinking mountain dew and frappachinos and lauhing like crazy and entertaining everyone.. running around the whole place having sword fights... making weird face paintings on oursleves and each other, Tan being foolish and aaron making him into a fairy,
Hanging out with Ricky, Rosie and Lily, going to Mex with my luvi, and being with him... there.. and in Pensecola... missing him like crazyyy!!!
I miss hanging out with my chia, and just being foolish and carazy and driving around for the better part of the day, eating sushi, trying to find cinnabons (I'm so craving those these days hunny hehe) and just having fun me, u and sam.. such a great time..
sighh... I'm off in dream land.. k snapping out.. ahh.. well busy hectic schedule.. We all shall continue and survive.. I think I need some syber hugs.. anyone luv me??
A rose for everyone!!

6 comments:

Amythos said...

I feel...kinda hurt, you didn't mention my name once in that post, and I was there too for most of those happenings. *sob*

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

I love you ..Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Fools! The whole lot of you. And no livi, no one loves you...sorry. *wink

Queen of Clubs said...

thanks bfs... ricky... I now feel oh so fuzzy and warm inside.. love u too!

chia said...

I love you so much hunny!! I miss the old days too!!! Sorry I never get online anymore....my hours are crazy and I never have time to get on the computer. I got off early tonight luckly! I love you though...I'll call you!