CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

XD updates

all's well and I'm still alive.. though one did drag on... (mental note: in the future do the PO assignments first) Lordy I'm tired... that one lasted me a week practically... with me getting frustrated, distraught and worn out... No I'm not complaining.. Just afraid I got dropped to many times as a child.. and it killed a great load of brain cells that should have been used to do things like this.... but PTL I finally succeeded... after reading it over 5 times I think I succeeded in memorizin that reading.. but... whoohoo!! JOY!!! I am extremely happy and tomorrow I shall be going on to Level 3.. yep I think I'm behind.. but oh well... Life's good.. and I have a headache... oshhhhh!! Night dolls

2 comments:

Luca said...

Aw come on, the PO assignments are the easiest. I can take the tests without even reading the files (not that I ever do of course :P)

Paul said...

Yeah, me too. Tests are the easist! I always do those first. Its the descriptive "write a paragraph about this or that" which chocks me. But I make do.