CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pool time

Only semi comforting place while in Houston for summer... the pool.. unluckily we don't have our own, luckily Faithy lets us go to hers and now we're going to be schedueling it.. and if anyone's been in Houston during this time.. u need one.. or a wonderfully strong aircon.. we had fun tho took pics me and Charlie fighting over dad's camera.. I got it for most of the pics tehehe!! Enjoy!dad, JP and Kev wrestling
after having the football thrown in my eye

nifty hair
havin fun
after hairdoo

Vanny gracefully fallin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

posh..

Living My Fairytale said...

Aww miss you guys tons, I hope you're all having fun! Nessie is so big! There's a girl here her age that I take care of sometimes and they call her Neesie. Like short for Shannice. Can't get away from these adorable little girls, hehe. Tell the kiddos I love them and they better be good! Give your parents a hug n kiss for me, love you guys! muah xx -Rosie

Anonymous said...

COPY CAT!! its ok mine are still better! love ya.

Paul said...

Nice hair moves. Looks ethereal.

CrazyGurl said...

Awesome stuff! Looking HOT you are!! :P