CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

pictures and blabbers...

Been going through a bit... something the Lord is having to really ground into me is how to be praiseful and happy no matter the situation. It's definately tough.... another is how to have a more positive outlook on life.. I tend to look and dwell on the negative side of things and I have a hard time letting go of the past... so for those that I have done that to... I am sorry and am trying to work on it... also having a more cheery and uplifting countenance.. seems to be quite hard for me.. and confusing for people. I normally am not a big ball full of grins and laughs... even when I am happy.. I tend to wear a more normal face.. hence people thinking I'm not okay and not having fun.. it's how I am.. buttt I guess it's to confusing for people hehe :D Oh well.. I shall post some pics.. of plants.. and animals... luv you all and tons of smackerals for the lot of you ;)
I love these two pics (squirrel and sparrow).. they look super cute
It was flying off

0 comments: