CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

K what do u all think???

Imagine.... dear sweet innocent Nemo (aka: clown fish for those that don't know). It's said when the donimate female fishy dies, the male clown fish will then change into a female and mate with the next male that comes around.. ehhuhh!!! Yes it is bizzare!
Well.. I was havin a debate with someone about this and they were sayin the fish is gay. Okay I had to just point out that this dear fishy thingy.. can't really help it.. It's made that way. It's not like he opts, like men and woman can, to go get surgery and change his sex... so this person saw my point.. (DUHH) he now said it was a curse of what happened when man ate the forbidden fruit.
I personally wouldn't know as I wasn't there to view how or what was cursed and changed, but I think that that's the way God origionally intended for the Clown fish. This topic had led to two big debates.. which ended up ranging from A - Z... with no solid anything to show forth.. so if anyone has any theories... pls share

0 comments: