CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 12, 2006

An Apology??

I'd like to take this time, to apologize, to all those who I've had a negative influence upon. Where I really was just worried about myself and not more worried about how others would be effected or influenced by my shallow stupidity.
A friend recently wrote me, and he seems to have a way of really opening my eyes to how into myself I really am. I would really like to thank him for that, if he reads this, it really means alot to me. Shows what a true friend he is. Though I would like to say that I have been quite the selfish inconsiderate person to him, and I would like to sincerely apologize for all the things I've done to hurt him. I do hope you read this, and know I am truly sorry, and hopefully you'll be able to forgive me for what I've done to hurt you.
So to all those that read anything, some might know me more than others, I would like to apologize to everyone for the way I have been acting. I truly am sorry, and really really beg everyone's forgivness... my friend in particular. Please accept it as a true apology.
I really am trying, and will continue to try to be the better person.
Sorry everyone!

0 comments: