CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 10, 2006

....

right... in the boredom of my day... this happened lol..

I scream in terror.
My heart pounds in my throat.

I watch it's eyes,
Staring straight at me.
Dark and searching,
Looking at me like I'm his prey.
Wait! I am.

There's no where to move,
I'm trapped against the wall.
I watch as it slowly moves closer.

It smacks aloud,
A scary echoing sound,
While his wiggling fingers,
Reach out to get me.

The room seems to sufficate me,
A drop of sweat slowly runs down my face,
As I stare at him.

He pauses a moment,
And everything seems to move in slow mode.

I wait, pressing myself
Closer to the wall,
anticipating his final lunge.

My brain searches,
in the last few precious seconds,
to think of a way to win this war.

I wait for a good shot.
Better not fail or I shall be his.

Suddenly he lunges.
I lift my foot,
While shutting my eyes tight,
I bring it down.
There's a squish,
Then silence.

I slowly open an eye,
I don't find him anywhere.
Lifting my foot, I see him there,
The thing that haunts my dreams,
DEAD!!

I let out my breath,
Then gloat with glee,
Letting out a happy ear slintering squeal.

The spider will forever be dead!!
HAHAH!!

1 comments:

Amythos said...

wow, its so great, I love it. I was expecting something like that in the end, but I thought it was going to be something different. I see a whole new side of you now.