CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Family of Odd Creatures



I unfortunately can't ever have a picture of my full family. But this is the last one I had taken recently... There are quite a few missing... my sister Anjie, my nefew, my brother's wife and son, and of course my brother matt whom, unfortunately, won't ever be able to take a family picture with.



So where to begin with this wonderful family.... We are all odd.. different and weird, yet we love each other like hell, and would be greatly displeased if any one of our members are hurt.
I've always been closer to my older brothers and sisters.
My two oldest brothers, Daniel and Nat.
Dan would always try and fill our heads with outdoor knowledge, dragging us out in the woods to teach us how to walk silently in the woods, tell which tracks and dried out bones belong to which animal.
Nate on the other hand, well he was always the brainy child, trying to fill our little heads with.. evill... and knowledge.. bwa ha! Yes that's him.
Next comes my sister, Anjie.
She was always more of the quieter sister... all I remember, pretty much, was her taking care of us as kids. Yes she was a good mommy... is a good mommy.
Then there was my favorite brother of all times... my brother Matt.
Man what I woudn't do for this guy. He was my favorite to say the least. He was always there. Best bro in the whole world. Yea... memories of memorizing multiplications sums, chocolate (bebus as he used to call it) for the good childrens that obeyed... He did everything with me. The only person I could really ever talk to. Only person who understood me for who I was and how I was.
Then Kerri,
.....right before me. She always seemed to find ways of convincing me that a big tangled mess of silver chains that were broken were really worth alot, and would always ask to trade something of mine for that chain. Of course I really did anything any of my brothers or sisters wanted so I'd always hand it over and accept the jamble of mess. I never did seem to untangle it though, it always disapeared until Kerri wanted something else and would then bring it back out to try and trade again. Yes.. that is until I finally caught on that it was the same blob of chains.
Then me.. the daddy's little girl.
I saddly used that to my advantage.... no take that back... my brothers usually used it to their advantage, and there wasn't anything (like I said) I wouldn't do for them.... sigh... so yes... I did get my share of troubles, but it was nothing for me... So many stories, got an egg on my head for unlocking the door for them during an african dust devil... yea was quite the devil... wind blew the door out of my brothers hand and smack right into my head. My brother was litterally freaked that my dad would get him in trouble for asking me to come in. Course I said I was just gettin the laundry and it wasn't their fault but they were trying to help me.... such a good.... bad... naughty girl hehe...
My younger brothers and sisters...
hmm... well admist also enjoying the pranks and teachings (mostly naughty things) of my older brothers and sisters (mainly brothers) we got along in our own back yard (with our best friend Mariposa), admist the mud pies and bark cakes and discoveries which we found.. there was quite alot... we never failed to entertain ourselves when given the freedom.
Havin 12 brothers and sisters has lessened the "alone" time, something we got used to not having, but for me personally I love knowing I have one member of my family around that'll help me out if need be.
Then there's the extended family, my niece Kaylena, adorable kid, My nefew's Denith, Ethan and the new one on the way... (He's gonna be a taurus.. whoohoo.. I'm hoping it will be on the same day as me Ahh the joy of that.. My sis would be crying haha)
Also Chris. He's the kewlest guy ever... love him to death... best guy there is... hottie as well tehhe!!
I love these guys... all to death... They're the best family anyone could ever want.

0 comments: