CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day

unfortunately I don't have any pictures of myself in green so I won't be putting up any new pics... at least today.. sigh.. we shall survive. Luckily for me I don't have to go out.. so I don't have to endure most people's pinches... besides those in my home.. bwahah.. if they can catch me ahh!! Oh right.. must as question.... WHY... what does St. Patty's day have to do with green? Why not... purple?? Seriously?? It's a much better color.. come on.. purple is better.. eheh.. should make up my own specially holiday dedicated to the color purple.. and orange juice...
yes I shall... YIPPIE!!!
oh well... another day in the kitchen.. it was great though... spent yesterday in the kitchen.. seriously almost all day... I didn't mind.. but it was tiring... thank the Lord..

0 comments: