CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 24, 2006

bwahahaa

Okay so absolutely nothin has been going on of any new interests really. But yes.. yesterday I helped Aaron in painting the kids school room... well okay I didn't help him... but yes.. I was in my mind.. trying to... course.. I would probably made a big mess.. but yes... the effects of the paint made me quite high... and foolish... I spent a couple hrs just lazying around watching him paint and then reading to him the Robert Jordan series... awsumm... anyhow.. it was peachy..
But yes.. today I had to suffer in bed all day.. becaues I had a bloddy headache.. hurt like a moofoo.. just now starting to feel better after a half hr. shower... and the entire time was spent sleeping other wise I wouldn't have stayed in bed no matter how sick I was.. I hate beds.. I hate having to stay in them when I'm sick.. I hate the thought of knowing that something fun might be going on around u.. I have the kind of luck that makes that happen... argg.. so yes.. it was okay still...

0 comments: