CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 25, 2006

and moree.....








The view was spectacular... I took most of these pics.. though shelly had a hand in some of them... these may just be nice scenery pics.. but in each one for those who went.. there's tons of memories.. won't expound.. as I think most everyone's heard them all a thousand times.. but I miss the trip.. miss the people.. miss the fun, weird nights (SHELLY). I would add other pics.. but being the choinker that I was at the time.. I decided I'd rather not haha... just enjoy the view.. and BE HAPPY!!!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

very good

Impetuous Lady said...

These are lovely pics...might I use them for some presentation/reflection shows I'm trying to make?

Anonymous said...

sure.. be my guest..