CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 14, 2006

A big shout of thank yous!

Here's to those that had a part in my life, a part of my childhood, a part of teaching me, etc etc :D

First and foremost... to Jesus of course.. wouldn't be anything without a whooolee lot of him PYJ!
Second to my wonderful parents, for all the love, encouragement, worry, time (and of course money hehe) that was put into me. Thanks so much... of course.. I wouldn't also be here if it weren't for you guys... wouldn't be half of me without you.
Next... to my great and awsum oh so many brothers and sisters the Lord blessed me to live and grow up with. Another big part of me was all the time you older ones took out of your lives to help care of for me as a kid as well as growing up. I'm sure I wasn't that much of a joy to take care of change feed etc etc... but thanks imensely from my heart... you guys are soo great... I love each and everyone of you. You all taught me something special and I love you guys sooo much.
nowwws where I shall begin to name names hehee... not in that way... but there's some special people that I would like to thank personally for what you did to help me....

To one of my teachers.. Ava.. I don't really remember much really... (Sorry wish I could) but mom talked a lot about how you taught me.. and I'd like to say thanks for being a teacher to me.... I know I couldn't have been that fun to teach so thanks...
Of course to all my other teachers.. my brothers and sisters, mom, dad, Christia, sigh.. way to many to really remember.. I do appologize

To My Home -

for all those who lived with me... during the last few years and from before.. you guys are great.. We have all gone through so much and we are still strong.. You all have been an inspiration to me time and again and I feel privilaged to have been able to share all the trials, battles, joy, and love that we have all gone through. I love you all
Dad, mom, mike, Jp, Ricky, Rosie, Lani, Boo, Shelly, Julia, Liliana, Kaden, Ethan, Vannessa, Charity, Dan, Aaron, Christian and Heidi, Tim and Maya and the girls, and anyone else who came by stayed for longer, for less.. you guys were all awsum... sorry if I have forgetting any names here.. no offense meant :D
To some of my dearest friends -
Shelly you are such a babe hunny.. I love you so much.. thanks for putting up with all my times of.... confusion.. foolishness.. stupidity... tears, scary laughing... etc etc.. the list of all you had to put up with.. is yeaa... quite a lot so thanks for being one of my best friends...

Chiemi.. I love you so much... You mean so much to me and I love you imensely. You are such a sweet special person and I wish I could be more like you... I'm so glad we met that once.... cause hey.. I wouldn't have such a awsum friend other wise. Thanks for your prayers and friendship... they're the world to me.

Luca and Cla... You guys are great. thanks for being such good friends to me... giving me council love, encouragement, being a listening ear... being the thing I need at the times when I dearly need it... A friend. You guys are awsum and wishing you all the best joy and happiness ever.

Nick.. thanks for being a friend to me... You're love and prayers keep me going... you're awsum and thanks for makin sure I stick close to the One Person who has all the answers... and ( babeJoanna) thanks for letting me have such a great friend... I love you both and hope all the best for you both and your coming little one.

Aaron... for being someone who I was close to.. for everything good bad.. etc.. we went through.. for the crazy and wonderful relationship we were privilaged to have had... in the end... I can see the Lord in it... and have learnt a lot since then from it all...


There are so many more people I would like to name. All the friends I've had the privilage of having met, having loved, having cared about I have so many friends and I would love to name each and everyone of you.... but time is getting late.. but I do hope that I'll be able to show each person that has had a hand in my life... whose been there for me.. whose helped me along the right road... whose been a friend, whose counciled and helped me when I needed it... To everyone I have met in my life... I love you all.. you mean the world to me.. and I thank and pray for each and everyone of you!! You guys are the best, and I mean that...
GBY all... Goodnight and stay close to the best Man ever!!! MUA livi

A small list of names of friends whom I love dearly and would like to thank for being friends.. though some might not see this.. and others do.. thanks to all... even if your name is still not mentioned.. write me and I shall be sure to hehe...

Ammar, Amber, Ryan (chick), kisha, mariposa, Lily, sara, Sonia, Suzy, April, Ginna, Heidi, Kimmy, Dori, Nina, Angelina and David, the many Chris's I know :D, Gabe, Jade, Paul Tony, Mel Dieter, Mel Tincher, Jeffrey, Joe, Big Mike, Nat Knight, Kevin Tincher, Dulcie, Sam, Sean, Stefan, Steve, Marianne, Mia, all the friends at the skating rink, Niki, Jer and Mila, Pedro, Nichole, Stephy, and oooh lord.. I know I'm forgetting a good million names.. but I shall try and remember more.. and I shall add them on another posting... but believe me.. I do love everyone of u

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livi, it was a privilege to play and part, be it small or big, in your life. In fact... not just a privelege, a pleasure. heh We've had FUN!

chia said...

They that love God will never meet for the last time. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and we will see each other again, even if it isnt on this earth.
Luv you babe!

Anjie said...

Hey where's the love sis?? Did you forget me in that bog part of your life, and home? Sniff! I feel neglected. You even got Ethan & Kaden.But their Mother?

Queen of Clubs said...

GASP!!!.. I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE!! sooo sorry sis.. I do luv u too!! :D