CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm tiredd!!

Spent the past two days ballooning at the galleria while running around after two girls, who are such adorable things.. one in particular.. yes might be cause she's a taurus.. and Lord she reminds me of me... hmm.. don't think it's to good.. but hey it's all kewl... my feet are shaking they're so tired.. that and I did skate a whole ton.... Man I'm tired of galleria... I swear a week is way to soon for me... I know half of the workers there... can't walk around that place.. as big as it is.. without meeting at least a good lot of pple waving hi etc etc... sigh...
my day started fine.. got to the mall a good hr or so before I could start.. so I went and got a wonderful starbucks carmel frappachino... man was the bestest thing I've eaten.. drank.. it's all the same to me.. in a long time... went and relaxed before my stressful day started... some guy that was sitting there thought to strike up a convo... wanted to know why I wasn't shopping on this wonderful tax free weekend... Obviously the guy doesn't know me.. or he'd know how much I dislike shopping for clothes.. or pretty much anything for that matter a chore and quite boring and unpleasant and that I disliked doing it.. and left that task up to my sisters...he looked at me as if I sprung horns... hmm.. he was pleasant enough and looked like chris (my bro)
sooo... still drinking my frappachino I went to start getting ready to balloon... say hi to all the various friends walking about and a lady saw me drinking it looked me up and down and exclaimed how can u eat that and stay sooo skinny... I laughed... yess sireee... a "lord you must be daft... or crazy type of one" not cause I wanted to be offensive to her but she obviously has no idea how hard or long it took me to get so "skinny" HA!!
ahhh sigh... my feet hurt like crazy.. shelly came over and hung out with me... got me to walk with her to Joes so that she could say hi to some friends.. hmm didn't like that idea.. and ended up being forced to walk barefoot for the better part of this grand excusion... BAD BAD SHELLY... I blame u naughty girl... so yes.. that took a better part of our day... Kept meeting pple driving or at Joes that I know... it's kinna weird.... just a run in.. anyyhow.. I'm blabbering.. so yeaa.. then got back to galleria.. started listening to music with shelly while she did some freaky looking dance... sigh... and looked at pics.. got bored and went to the rink where I skated whoohoo!! SO much fun.. it was just me shelly and some of the workers who were playing hockey... kept having to dodge them and their.. put thingy.. whatever that thingy is called.... and I'm quite proud and happy about my skating.. thank the lord of course.. sigh.. I babble wayyy to much.. I'm tired.. excuse me... shall finish my sleepy time tea and definately hit the sack.... Lordy!!! CHEERS U AWSUM PPLE!!!

0 comments: