CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

just me...

I think it's kinna weird when I'm chattin with some guy and some joke or something is passed and suddenly the guy I thought was a guy starts "heheing" or "hee hee!" me.. I don't know.. in person I have never heard these pple laugh in a hehe type way.. so yeaa.. kinna weird.. oh well.. I'm bored.. and that's just my opinion.. I only think this every once in a while.. but it always makes me laugh.. so if I'm chattin with you and u hehe, tehehe, hee hee at me.. I might just laugh cause u're sayin that..

anyhow.. life is hectic and crazy... and I seem to be quite relaxed about it all.. when I feel like I should be a slightly bit more hectic... not exactly the whole chick with head cut off look but a little more.. gasp.. the home is closing.. and yeaa.. I'm still gonna be here.. which is pretty much no where.. oh well.. I'm weird.. what can I say... I doubt any home would want a crazy freak child like myself.. peachhhyyy!!! hehe

oh.. just on a side note.. I think these days.. Chick-fil-A is spiking their rootbeer.. I swear last saturday I got drunk.. off of drinking 3 cups of the stuff.. well wasn't drunk.. but a nice foolishly insane... tripping over feet type tipsy.. I had fun.. and everyone thought I was crazy.. though they enjoyed it almost more than I did.. or it was the smell of rotton fish that was wafting through the entire galleria.. very very unpleasant.. and had all us workers blocking our noses...
and oh yea.. I was a skate gaurd.. saturday.. sorry I haven't had much time to post anything.. so my news is kinna late.. and might be lame.. no take that back.. it is lame hehe... but yeaa.. I was bored so hey might as well.. though me and the other gaurd couldn't keep from falling down.. and now I have a bruse on my ass.. it was fun... and we were laughin like crazy drunken sailors.... I am however saddened cause I wasn't able to pop by my friends bday.. he did have a blast.. with tons of pics to prove it.. still I would have made it a whole lot crazier.. hmm good thing I guess I wasn't there.. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm livi, it's called a sugar-hi!!!! And I thought you were supposed to be "working" at the galleria...not "skate guard"..hrmmm.

Anonymous said...

I was "working" they had told me they would pick me up at that time.. BUT... the driver being Dan.. he was like 2 hrs late.. so I helped out... and it's spelt high not hi.. and I like thinking I was tipsy.. it's funner hehe