CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 11, 2006

yawnnnn!!!

oh so sleepy these days... as it is I've had a hard time gettin to sleep so waking up at 7:30 is quite the challenge for me.. thank the lord for nice hot Earl Grey Tea.. which really does a good job.. Gotten so used to tea I have like 4 cups a day... sigh... doin school like crazy... trying to get all smart for next month when I'm going to attempt to get my GED. Pray for me everyone... it's a monstrous task.. and I don't have much faith in myself.. PTL!!! WHOOHO!! yeaa.. also took on the task of studying the drivers book.. gonna take a writen test next week.. hopefully I'll pass that.. I'm sure I will.. and then following week I'll take my driving test... I think I got enough practice.. just gotta practice parallel parking.. other then that.. good to go... sigh... so much to do.. closing the home.. finding another place to go... Ricky and Rosie's wedding next week... it's all pilling up.. OH JOY!!! I shall post some pics soon... :D

0 comments: