CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 19, 2006

now what??

I'm at a loss as to what to do... still keep expecting a wedding to happen some time... soon... noo.. it's already passed... don't know what to do..
I had the worst sleep last night kept waking up.. I swear I only slept like 3 or so hrs... kept thinking okay wedding day.. so much to do.. make a note of things to take... argg.. luckily we didn't end up forgetting to much...
I think 1 or 2 things.. some drinks.. and a tray... hmm.. I lost more stuff

2 pants.. 1 ripped during the dance.. not nice.. had to scoot backwards into the corner.. luckily I had a change of clothes.. and if I'm very lucky.. no one noted my butt showing.. sigh!! And the other pair... hmm SHELLY?? Where is it??
my shoes.. can't remember where I left those.. hmm.. I love those shoes..
my sunglasses.. ooshhh.. I'm annoyed about that...
and... can't remember anything else...

I think the wedding came out quite well.. I shall be talking about this for the next couple posts here.. heehee... this was my first one to attend... unlike those other lucky pple like the Paone and Bruni family... haha... all's well... I am happy to have been able to attend this one.. and help with all the preperations with Rosie.. had fun.... :D

0 comments: