CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Congrats to the bride and groom

YAY!! So they're now officially married... you guys were great.. everyone looked beautiful and the ceremony was awsum.... then of course the after party was a blast.. enjoyed it very much.. from running around fixing things up.. makin sure everything was just right.. sorry if it wasn't... and helping DJing.. and being MC with dear Jesse Bruni... thanks for the help man.. we rocked hehe.. and to Mike Paone.. for your wonderful music that made the lapdances oh so perfect :D luv ya..
As soon as I can get my hands on the pics I shall be posting some..
LUV YOU RICKY, ROSIE AND LILIANA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liv... no pictures??

Queen of Clubs said...

unfortunately I didn't have my camera... so hence I have to wait for them from rick and rose