CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 27, 2006

and I feel... like a duck!!

no matter what the bird is.. last night.. I seriously felt like I was close to flying... okay blame it on my bro for takin me out in his awsumly sexy jeep... windows down... wind whipping my hair in every direction... music blaring out... and the speed of it all... yeaa who wouldn't?? But for me.. it was like breathing a breath of fresh air after having been stuck in a sufficating room for forever... I don't know why.. just felt like I could fly.. walk forever... be on the moon.. u name it.. I seriously could have tackled anything at that moment.. good, bad or horrible and I would have embraced it all with a wide smile.... it was quite refreshing and would so enjoy doin it again!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

A duck that barks?

Queen of Clubs said...

no no aaron.. I meow!