CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Golly I'm smart!

I decided to try and write a song.. well after coming up with some lines and pretty much the chorus writen down I realised... very stupidly of me... that I have no musical talent.. Zilch nada... OH YAY!!! There goes my coming up with a song.. and yea I could ask someone.. Aaron.. but umm.. well ... we'll see....

Well today.. after waking up oh so bright and early... I went ballooning at Ihop.. wonderful place with happy smiling people.. (early birds) while me I was about to fall asleep on the floor.. plastered smile on my face... it was great.. muggy and hot!! Popped more balloons that I could make and all the while imagining myself in a nice big crystal clear swimming pool.. AHHH!!! I'd be in Heaven. So since we don't have a pool I am just running around in a bathing suit where I will jump into the shower for a nice refreshing "dip"... better than nothin tehehe!
And now.. I'm off to shower... and then cook dinner.. Everyone loves my cooking tehhe!!! NO I'm not being proud.. just happy and content! :D

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Her cooking is some of the best I've tasted.

Amythos said...

hehe..we have a pool here, and man i hated going to ihop in the mornings while i was there..the only thing i looked forward to was getting food...then we didn't get it anymore....then now you are again