CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And there was music... and confusion!!

We had gone to a bye bye party for some friends.. my bday was supposed to be thrown somewhere in there.. but nah.. didn't end up happening.. which is by all means.. okay with me.. on the whole it was pretty kewl... Here's me and Aaron... I don't recal which song it is... but it's one of those ones.. "stop and think how to move to the beat" reactions.. oh well



confusion was that the house owners ended up falling asleep so there was no real cut of point in there.. so that meant not knowing where to crash for the night cause there was a party still happening.. so me and aaron ended up sleeping out in our van.. quite muggy out there.. but none the less comfortable.. though when I woke I thought I was on some road trip and was expecting to drive off for the whole day and sleep some more to catch up on what I missed during the night..
next day after devotions and some inspiration led by dear Aaron... we all piled into our van to drive off to the mall to pick up more pple and shove them into our already stuffed van... it was great.. I got the front seat so I was okay by it all....
Ricky, Jesse, and Kevin being freaks

We then went to funplex and played a bunch of arcade games... so much fun... teheh...
Most favorite game was air hockey... I won a very awsum game against Aaron... and lost a very few... those were seriously unfair..
in all the excitement I failed to realise that leaning over the tables or other dumb things like dropping the guns gave me some banged and brused knees... oh well.. it was worth the fight!
Freak of a guy!! luv him


that thing kept vibrating on my chest.. was quite funny!


My favorite poochie pie and bestest friend in the whole widest world!


0 comments: