CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

deep thoughts....

Something that I had listened to today. I had been going through some difficult times recently, and this has always remained in my head. Big thank you to Nick for being a good friend and being there for me. GBYA!!

I am weak, but thou art strong.
Jesus keep me from all wrong.
I'll be satisfied as long,
As I walk, let me walk close to thee

Just a closer walk with thee.
Grant it Jesus, it's my plea.
Daily walking close to thee.
Let it be Dear Lord, let it be.

Through this world of toil and snares,
If I faulter lord you care.
You with me my burdens share.
You are there, Dear Lord, you are there.

Guide me gently saftey 'ore,
To thy Kingdom Shore
to thy Shore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's beautiful Livi... sniffle snort

Queen of Clubs said...

sarcastic woman!!!