CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Worst time of the Year!

Houston weather. This is the place and time where no one should think of living. Hot, muggy and dry... You could drink gallons of water and sit in a freezer and still feel like everything is melting. SAY NO TO MAKE UP!! It's insane.

Though I do have to say I love this time of year, cause it means I'm a year older... soon... though I'm not sure.. after next year... I'll officially start counting downwards.. then back up.... I'm such an old fart!
Last night the home had a surprise cake for me. I wasn't expecting it. Played mafia.. which is a fun game... though because of lack of sleep in the past couple weeks... I left early and rested in my comfy bed with the fan blowin on me. This place is quite the sauna... PTL!
Oh yea.. my sister and the baby are coming home today... and everyone is leavin for wordstock tomorrow... wahhhh!!!

0 comments: