CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 08, 2006

Announcement!!!

I'd like to post that my dear sister last night had her baby. He's adorable and squeals like a girl... We did take pics thank God.. but yea... I have to find some from the other cameras... that were there.. My sister Kerri, myself, Rosie, mom, and Serena were the encouragers for her. I personally would freak out to have so many people, but hey it all went well and the baby is very well.. Continue to pray that neither would have any problems thanks.. and I shall post pics of the proud aunt and baby soon... (I am though displeased that I was the last to be informed that my sister was in labor and had to rush out from my workin spot, get lost in busy downtown area, with hardly a notion of where she was, and almost arrive late... and I'm annoyed that he wasn't born on my birthday.. oh well... it's all kewl...)
WELCOME FELLOW NEFEW TAURUS!!!

1 comments:

Living My Fairytale said...

Must say, he was quite the good-looking newborn. It was an experience though...sheesh. 6 weeks and it's my turn. Ahhhh