CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Countdown Begins!!!!!

WHOOOHOO!!! 10 days till my bday.. and boy is it gonna be fun... actually who knows.. I know that the whole house will be gone to a event.. wordstock.. and yes they leave me here.. pretty much all by myself.. with 2 pg mommies... my sis.. one of them.. about to pop... man.. hopefully it'll be on my bday.. YAY!!.. one thing to look forward too.. bwhha.. other than that.. oh joy!!! (ps. I won't really be by myself.. but of people my age yea.. just them.. should be interesting...) Yea I'll just call my other sister and ask to hang out with her... the Joy of havin so many brothers and sister haha

1 comments:

Amythos said...

you forgot about me...I'll probably still be here for it. What are we going to do? I don't want to stay home alone, you gotta take me along